Our Aims and Vision
WHY WE ARE HERE
We exist to ensure that every man, woman and child has the opportunity of experiencing the miraculous, life changing power of the gospel and to provide a church where they can grow and develop in ministry for the glory of God.
We can set our aims under two main headings:
- To fulfil the great commission Jesus gave his disciples, “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28 verses 19-20
- To prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Ephesians 4 verses 12-13
All our activities should stem out of these two main aims.
Our vision is to see the people in our community and beyond ...
- Coming into a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Growing in their love and service of God and people and
- Making the community a better place to live.